information

Hi, my name is Adam Greenberg.  I live in Toronto, Canada.  The reason
why I am sending this messege is that I would like to join The Who club.
I have been a Who fan for a few years and I enjoy all of their music.  I
would also like a listing on all the Who albums that have been released
in the past.  I also understand that The Who are getting back together
for a concert in London, England this summer.  Do you have any
information the concert?  I would also like to know if a North American
tour is going to take place this summer or next.

My e-mail address is ajgreenb@learn.senecac.on.ca

				Adam Greenberg