PT in NYC

Mike and Fang, re:

>>>Hey White Fang, count me in for meeting before the PT show on Saturday 5/4.
>>>I'll be there with Marty S. and Gary "little m".

        I'm not Ba-Ba-Booey, but just for the record, it's a little "g", too
(at least on this list...)  BTW, Marty gave me the good news about the Stern
tape, and *PLEASE* note:  you don't have to give me a blank videotape for
TKAA;  I'll dub it down for you no problem, but let's mail the stuff so we
don't have to cart it around at the shows.

>>> I'm not Birdy Num Num, but... I spoke to Marty today. I think you guys
need to cut the session time a bit early on Saturday so you can be there EARLY
enough!!!

        Fang, I'm not Fa-Fa-Flowly, but.... "Birdy Num Num"?!  What the hell
is that?!  I don't know for sure, but I think most people on this list would
not appreciate you taking up space on this list for all that "Non-Who"
content, so STOP IT.   STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!   Or I'll scratch your eyes
out!!

>>> Anyway, looking forward to seeing yah...

        Me too. (Think anyone will get it....?!)

        gary m.