RE: WHO is Bob Mould

>I'm not David Cone, but... who the <Riker> is Bob Mould??? And, does
anyone
>know the fine in NY for throwing tomatoes?
>-wf

Bob Mould is a former member of the pioneering Minneapolis power punk trio
Husker Du.  He was also the leader of the power pop/alterna rock trio
Sugar.  He has also released two solo albums, with a third due in the
stores on Tuesday.  Oh yeah, he puts on a hell of a show.  Or at least
that's what Pete Townshend thinks.  Pete caught Bob's solo acoustic show at
the Academy last spring and reportedly was blown away (as was I).   In
fact, Pete praised Mould at the start of his own solo set at the Paramount
last fall.

So who the hell is Bob Mould?  Pete's personal choice for opening act, so
cut the guy some slack.