'Time Cover' boot

WFang

                                                                      Perhaps
you're right about the sound quality of the 'Time Cover' boot.  Upon 2nd
listen     I tend to agree about the sound quality. I think my attachment to
it is probably a             sentimental one, as it was recorded around the
time I went to my first Who concert.       That was Pearl Harbor day of '79,
in the Pontiac Silverdome.  We somehow managed to  get to the 2nd row(as it
were, since it was still festival seating, and the viewing arraingments on
the floor varied from song to song.)  Nonetheless, we were about 7 or 8
  feet straight in front of JAE, and it was a little more than amazing.
                                It's important for me to note, however, that
my current affinity for the Who is much more  than a sentimental one.  As
much as I appreciated them as a junior in high school, I now appreciate them
even more on an adult level that I can't really explain, but 'we old ones'
know what I'm talking about.