CA Pete Tix

I am desperately searching for HOB second show tix and Fillmore tix.  (I'm
travelling from out of state, and I'm trying to help others who are doing the
same.)  If you have any tix or any good leads, please let me know ASAP, as I
fly out Sat evening and may not have computer access in CA.

On a separate note, I've been calling in every favor I've earned in the past
ten years.  If they come through and I end up with extras at some point, I
want them to go to fans.  Email me with your name, phone #s, and why you
deserve them.  I'm just thinking ahead.