Ticket for House of Blues show to trade

Good morning campers,

As it turns out, I have one extra ticket for Pete's first House of
Blues show.  I would like to trade it for a ticket to the second show,
even swap.  Please e-mail me ASAP if you would like to do this.
Apologies to the digestified readers (hey, I'm one myself), but as you
can appreciate, time is short.  Promptness counts, and I need to get
something nailed down on this by this evening since I Go West in the
morning.

Apologies to the non-LA-area folks for taking up your mailbox with
this.

--
Alan McKendree