Re: Coolwalking...

Gary, re:

>t I think George Martin would be a perfect producer and arranger for the new
Who album I wish the boys would do...

Negatory good buddy! Take a listen to the Broadway "Tommy" thingy... that's
George Martin. It impressed me so much I couldn't even finish listening to
it... The real problem with "Who production" is who is dominating who in the
studio. Unfortunately, the producer may end up just being a glorified
engineer... Personally, I like the combo of Jon Astley & Andy Macpherson. 2
guys who know the band REAL well and are big "fans" themselves... Hopefully,
Roger will use them for HIS next album...

-wf