Miscellany

Re:  Quad at Hyde

A) I hope it's pay per view
B) If it's good, I'll like it.  If it sucks, I'll hate it.  I think
that resolves all the raging debates over how they'll present it.
C) I got yer bootlegs right here, pal! (slapping sound on inside of upper
thigh)
D) It is rally too bad about Margo (not being sarcastic for a moment).
I'd'a gotten it on with her in her earlier years. 'specially with the
bridgework removed.
E) I listened, for the first time in about 20 years, most of the Largo MD
show on, oh my god, a Bootleg!!!!, and whereas they totally botch the
arrangement on The Real Me, I'm the One is great, and Drowned is quite
an amazing performance... Daltrey has a way of forgetting where to come
in on songs (did it at Live Aid, the PPV Tommy, and the PPV DST).

Jeff