Re: AlanSun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

Alan wrote:

> >On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Eddie W. Presley Jr. wrote:
> >
> >Alanis Morrisette???!!!  How could you have such a pathetic fraud
artist
> >like Alanis in the same country as TW never mind the same bill??!!!
> >This is absolutely ridiculous!  How does everyone else feel?!

To just clear up any confusion: I didn't write this. I actually like some
of her work, and to just clear up the confusion, (and sorry if this has
been repeated already)  Bob, Eric and Alanis MAY take part in the Who
performance of Quad, but from what I'm hearing they will be playing THEIR
OWN sets. The Who will have about 20 players on stage with many guest
stars, but from what I'm reading here, Alanis will do her own set and in
fact Eric Clapton is supposedly set to be the Headliner not the Who... so
there... for what its worth...
Eddie