Conan and Letterman ticket info

> From: michael mishura & sharon mckenna <redmann@ix.netcom.com>
> Subject: pete on conan: fri may 3rd
>
> friday may 3rd
> pete townshend will be on CONAN (NBC) 11:35 p.m.
>
> you know the drill...

Thanks for reminding me, I'd meant to post this earlier.  Of interest
only to those who will be in the NY area at the time: you can reserve
tickets for the Conan show by calling (212) 664-3056/3057.  I believe
you will need to pick up the tickets at Rockefeller Plaza at 4:00 and
the show tapes from 5:30 to 6:30.  They will try to accommodate
requests for a specific date.

As for the Letterman show, far as I can tell trying for standby
tickets is your only hope.  Here's its info:

You can either send a postcard (only 1) with your complete mailing
address to the address below or e-mail your request to tix@cbs.com.

     Late Show Tickets
     The Ed Sullivan Theater
     1697 Broadway
     New York, NY 10019

     Late Show tapes Monday through Friday at 5:30 PM.

     Note: Tickets are on a first come, first serve basis. Two tickets
per request, no exceptions. Currently there is about a 4-6 month wait
period. Besides standby on the day of a show, this is the only way to
get tickets.

--
Alan McKendree          amck@eden.com           512-478-9900
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701