Re: OPENING ACT IN NYC

At 06:38 PM 04/25/1996 -0400, you wrote:
>Steve, re:
>
>> Bob Mould
>
>I'm not David Cone, but... who the <Riker> is Bob Mould??? And, does anyone
>know the fine in NY for throwing tomatoes?

Well Im not Mayor Pataki but I do know who Bob Mould is (was).

He was one of the founding members of Husker Du (80's punk)
and of Sugar (90's punk watered down).

Reviews of Husker Du's Zen Arcade compared it to QUAD w/
its similiar story lines and powerful rock idioms.
And I actually saw Mould during a sound check perform Can't explain.
And Sugar does a cover of Armenia City in the Sky that is killer.

Back in the Day, I would have blown off the WHO to see Husker Du !!

I'm surprised the Fang didn't know who Mr. Mould is.

Later...Artrocity!