Re: Sound Quality

Luke, re:

>And why is The Last Time in that kinda small sounding stereo?

I'm not Jon Astley, but... it kinda sounds like mono to me. However, they did
change the vocal mix...

>>Also, what is that strange mix of Magic Bus? It is very heavy sounding,
with the acustic guitars mixed back. The sound is mono, and it is not very
good. The stereo version I have from Who's Better Who's Best sounds much
better.

The best studio (stereo) mix is on the vinyl lp, "Magic Bus". The one on
"Who's Better. Who's Best" (US Version--the UK has a mono version) is
inferior by comparison...

>>Quick One- Here again, the disc says re-mixed, and it even says stereo,
but only one song off the actual LP is in stereo (Run Run Run). Any reasons
why?  No GOOD reasons. Hopefully, they'll do it again properly (yes, it may
happen...)

-wf