Re: Hyde Park

>Date sent:  25-APR-1996 12:41:40
>        If the Hyde Park Concert is anything like the Princes Trust,
>wouldn't it leed you to believe that Clapton, Dylan and Morisette will be
>performing by themselves and the Who will also be playing by themselves.

I agree.  The press release by CNN drew me to the same conclusion.  Of
course it is understandable since the past Who reunions have been the Las
Vegas versions.  I am hoping that they will make an effort to put the bite
back into the music.  Even without Moonie they have proved is that they can
still rock.

Ken
klcheshire@linknet.net