coolsuckinglifeblowingetcetc

WF, thanks for the record store info- for now, my best alternative is to
go to a different store...which I did...I got PT's best....

Okay.  I really do like the sound on some of these tracks.  Friend is a
Friend is missing Watkiss vocals, and it's got a beautiful piano ending.
I had heard that Slit Skirts was a new remix, but it doesn't sound
different to me.  The Rough Mix tracks sound real nice.  All in all, the
vocals have been placed real well in the mix, IMHO.  Uneasy Street is
good for Pete's vocals.  I haven't listened to it extensively, but his
final few lines sound really great.  AS for the "e.cola mix" (what the
?#@$), it's nice, just kind of....slow.  I have to listen to it again.
Can someone tell me where the pic of Pete in makeup comes from?  So I can
avoid it? :-)  Thanks...

I think I just got my hands on a ticket for The Supper Club, on either
Friday or Saturday.  I'm not sure which day I'm going (it's gonna cost me
about $100 to get home from Buffalo, plus an 8 hour train ride).  I'm not
sure if I'm gonna make it to the club next door (could I even get in?
I'm 19), so if a few of me could tell me what you're wearing, I can hunt
you down.  I really want to meet a bunch of you.  This is, of course, if
I go.  I have to see how much $$ I have.

As for Quad.....oy.  Roger's "dentist" comment, if taken in context as
he's nervous, doesn't sound so bad.  I thought he was just talking about
playing with Townshend again.  I'm not too thrilled with a 20 piece band,
but there is always the chance that it could spurn a small tour...and
hopefully they'd make it to the states.  I don't think I can afford Hyde
Park, but I'm sure PPV will cover it.  Recent word is that if they DO
cover it, it might not be live....

As for Alanis...I'm sure she won't have a huge part. I have NO CLUE what
the hell Dylan's gonna do.  A friend of mine had a funny discussion last
night where we tried to imitate Bob doing LROM or Helpless Dancer...
"luuuve.....raaeeeiin oer meeeeeee....."

And finally, the one thing we can be sure of when it comes to this new
Quad performance: I bet Pridden won't get the shit kicked out of him on
stage again :-)

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
	"I like every minute of the day."  -Pete Townshend
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.