guests

BE FOREWARNED - SEEEEERIOUS SARCASM HERE!!!!!

        You know, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of
What's 'er name (Morrissette) singing with the Who - but only on "Cut My hair".
        I mean, she has the power (can shriek better than Roger can!) and
the hair to worry about chopping off.  And aside from that, should they do
any "Tommy" to warm up, she wouldn't do a too bad "Acid Queen"...
        Speaking of guests, I can just hear Dylan singing "I'm One".  (I
WILL CRY IF PETE DOENS'T SING THAT SONG.)  How about Clapton on "Helpless
Dancer"?

END OF SARCASM

        Point made.  They need to guests but to draw the inexperienced crowd.

JenniferD
"A Guitar"        _________

"Meet the new boss... Same as the old boss..."