why?

 Sun Dec  7 13:25:10 PST 1997
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 05:57:24 -0400
From: mishura/mckenna <redman1@dcez.com>

>hMMM....who could this be? what an EYE opening experience.

>>No way Rob!  I'm *23* and I love the Who, Yellow's 15 and *she* loves the
Who,
>>and there's an 11 year old on Prodigy who loves the Who.

        What's so eye opening?  Are you making some joke that was waaay too
subtle for me to grasp?  I'm 16!
        There are NO limits on good taste, and anyone who loves the Who has
the most spectacular taste in the whole world!!!!!!!!

JenniferD
"A Guitar"        _________

"Meet the new boss... Same as the old boss..."