Re: Irish Jack/NYC/Pre-PT Get together...

>>> OK folks, Irish Jack is flying in to NYC to see Pete on the 3rd & 4th...
And, as some of us spoke/wrote before, let's have a "Who list" get together"
before the concert and Jack (the original Who fan...) can tell stories, how
only he can tell 'em...

>>> If you're interested in this "gathering", say so NOW (public replies are
better so other people can see that YOU are interested) so that I (or maybe
some other "volunteer") can make some calls to find a mutually acceptable
place...

>>> Plan on being there for the first, FRIDAY NIGHT SHOW and if this works out
well, we'll repeat the same on SATURDAY NIGHT...

        Here is my RSVP. As Stacey has posted, The Rum Club is right next door
to the The Supper Club. So it appears the plan is for anyone going to the show
Friday (or Saturday, for that matter!), to meet at The Rum Club at 5pm. I can
safely say I will be at the Rum Club at around 5, and I believe Marty Secero
will also be there. I hope those of you on the list who are able to make the
show will also be able to get there a bit early so we can get a chance to meet
one another and really just celebrate this momentus occasion (and, of course,
Irish Jack!!)

        gary m.

("... I stand here at the bar, I hold an Empty Glass......")  PT