Mysterious Pete LP

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I was at the store and I found an interesting LP with pete
playing on a few tracks. The group is called: John Otway & Wild Willy
Barrett. I think the second song might be pete playing the banjo, at least
it sounded like him. The rest of the songs are quite interesting to say the
least. Anyone know of other tracks he's playing on? Anyone else own this
LP? It came out in 1977 and my copy has a sticker saying it's an import.

Later,
JEFF