Re: Bootlegs

>That sort of info needs to be incorporated into the bootleg list so that
prospective
>buyers of such boots can be forewarned.  Another one that springs to mind is

>Maximum BBC which I believe is available on the Hi-Watt and Red Robin(?)
>labels - the Hi-Watt copy having an extra track.

I agree with your suggestion.  If memory serves me correctly, I've seen Max
BBC with 28, 27 and 26 tracks, and just this week I saw a boot with a title
like 'BBC Tracks, 1967-68' which had about half of Max BBC (but at least it
was half the price!).  Its tracks were by no means limited to the 1967-68
period, however!

Rich B.