Re: Radio Newsflash

   Hi, I'm new, just subscribed today.  But, I'm a fan, so I hope that
makes up for it.
  First, interesting Ox note.  My favorite bassist of all time has his
own home page.  I emailed him (theox@eden.com) and was informed via the
guy who keeps the page that Entwhistle will have a second leg of his
current tour this summer.  Obviously, I'm looking forward to it.
  As per the Hyde Park concert, Alanis sucks and has no business being in
the same building as the guys.  However, Dylan and Clapton both rule and
will only add to the performance.  From what I understand, they will play
separately instead of all playing at once, therefore being true to the
music.  Also, I've heard that John will be with them.

JDF