Bootlegs

Lisa wrote:

>Another one of my favorites is "The Who: The Tommy Demos," but you have to
>be careful not to get the one in the cardboard packaging because, according
>to my friend, it's not as good quality as the one in the jewel box.

That sort of info needs to be incorporated into the bootleg list so that
prospective buyers of such boots can be forewarned.  Another one that springs to
mind is Maximum BBC which I believe is available on the Hi-Watt and Red Robin(?)
labels - the Hi-Watt copy having an extra track.

Are there any other examples?

Regards,
Denis (owner of The Tommy Demos in cardboard packaging and Red Robin copy of
Maximum BBC...)