Re: African American Who???

wf, re:
}
}Rich, re:
}
}>John:  Michael Dorn of Star Trek fame (mainly because of the deep voice).
}
}I'm not Louis Farrakkan, but... maybe the lighting wasn't too good at the
}last JAE show you attended, but John Entwistle is white and Michael Dorn is
}black. Now, if you wanted to do an "African American" Who movie, perhaps you
}could have Eddie Murphy play Keith and Jimmy "JJ" Walker play Pete. As for
}Roger...
}

I'm not sure why, but when I read that last sentence, the name "Don King"
pole-vaulted into my mind...  Go figure!

Regarding the race of "Othello", well, the subtitle of the play is "The Moor
of Venice", which should give it away pretty much right up front.  (Whereas,
one might say that Michael Dorn, a.k.a. Worf, is "The Moor of Venus".  Or
one might not...)

> Mike <

   ...Then, again, there *was*, "I look all white, but my dad was black."