Re: More About new CD

Doug, re:

>I noticed that the version of A Friend Is A Friend on the new Pete CD is
>different than any version I've heard.

I'm not Cleveland Watkiss, but... yeah, it seems to be the same version, just
a different (if not more interesting) mix...

I haven't listened to the whole thing, but... did you get the impression of
"tape hiss" that may not have previously been on some of the other CD
releases??? I don't want to really prejudice it until I've really had time to
be "fair" to it... A lot of other mix changes such as "less compression",
more nuances, etc... as well...

-wf