Re: What has this world come to?

Marshall, re:

>During the 1989 Who tour I was piss-poor student in St. Louis...   Anyway, I
was dating a woman at the time, and one night when we were set to go out I
scored, through a miracle, two tickets the The Who's show that night.  When I
asked her if she wanted to come to the concert with me, she said, "Now wait,
is that the group with the guy with the big nose, or is it the group with the
guy with the big lips?"

>We didn't go to the show.  And I quit seeing her shortly thereafter.

I'm not Ricky Ricardo, but... I think you need to get that copy of "Rocks In
Your Head" for $1.99.... FAST!!!

-wf