Irish Jack/or something???!!

Hey all --especially Fang (as it was your post)
  It is drawing close to the Doctor's shows (as you all know by now I
call PT the doctor) and I am ready....But I gotta tell ya fang-=-I
believe I knew the REAL :) original who fan..
   When I was back in jr. H.S in Bayside NY there was this long
haired,tall,FREAKY,looking guy. Now I was a drummer and as you musicians
know in school all the musicians knew each other, this bizarre lookin'
dude was a bass player. I remember talkin to this guy and he kept tellin
me about the Who---he would say,"man you gotta hear this band,they are
the best---incredible sound,the drummer is just
in(bashir)ingcredible.but wait,,just wait till you here this bassist,you
won;t believe what you hear,,,and of course upon 1st hearing it I
couldn';t -----so Fred Erny,,if your out there,,get in
touch,,now,immediately,because of you I am the whoman