Who unplugged

I don`t regard this as one of the more important of our threads, but I AM
aware that Neil Young and Led Zeppelin did some acoustic  or semi-acoustic
performances during their shows and on their albums. So did  The Beatles,
Dylan, Heart and many other rock bands.  However, Pete played a live show at
the Secret Policeman`s Ball, in `77 I believe, where he played acoustic
guitar only, i.e., without the assistance of amplified instruments including
electric bass. Plus, he did it of older, hitherto "electric" rock songs.
(Maybe he did the same at his earlier solo Roundhouse show, but again, it`s
PT). This is exactly the Unplugged idea, i.e., to redo older, amplified
material in a (totally) non-electric format; at least that was the original
unplugged idea, as I believe some liberties have been taken  with
amplification since the first of such performances. By this definition, I
don`t think the Young, Zep, etc. acoustic performances qualify as
"unplugged".  So this is what PT meant, I think, when he claimed to have
originated the idea......Gary M.