Save the Earth Auction

Save the Earth Foundation is sponsoring an on-line auction of rock posters,
etc.

The following Who-related items are listed:

Lithograph (Who By Numbers) JAE, signed and numbered.  Minimum bid $400
Poster, Silver Anniversary 1989, signed by RD & JAE.  Minimum bid $300.
Poster, Wembley Arena, 10/23-27/89, signed by JAE.  Minimum bid $100.

There is a photo of the Wembley poster.  I have a copy of the Silver
Anniversary poster (this was not used for any concerts; it's a collector's
item done for ArtRock in San Francisco).  Very nice, silver edge, British
flag background, Who members in center, on extra heavy stock, though I paid a
LOT less for an unsigned limited edition.

Bids are taken on line and open until May 20.

If you're interested in any of these, check out the site at:

http://www.commerce.com/save_earth.

Mick Noland