Re: The Who Unplugged

>Neil Young's been doing it since '69.  So much for PT's innovations!
>
>let us not forget that Led Zeppelin also had acoustic sets during their
>concerts throughout the '70's.

To those who doubt, let me say this: Young has always done acoustic music,
so I wouldn't call that unplugged...he does entire studio albums that
way...and Zep did acoustic songs in that set, songs that were always
acoustic. The concept of Unplugged is electric songs done acoustic (as the
title implies), and Pete was there first. Drowned and WGFA on SECRET
POLICEMAN'S BALL definitely, but let's not forget his `74 Roundhouse show.

                   Cheers                   ML