Another DST question

Okay, so I've been watching my Disney DST special a few too many times,
but I've been dying to ask the next question:

Were any of you there the night they filmed?  Do any of you know the two
people in the front row?

I KNOW you know who I'm talking about.  There's this overweight guy in a
hat who, every once in a while, puts up his fist as if to say, "YEAAHH!!
THE WHO ROCKS!!!"

And then there's this balding guy in a striped shirt who just looks
silly, but when the dancers come out during Baba O'Riley, he tries to
dance along.  I fall apart in hysterics every time I see it.

Anybody seen/know these people?  I think this is great!

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
	"I like every minute of the day."  -Pete Townshend
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.