Fillmore East 1968 BootS

I've now seen two very different 'Live At Fillmore East 1968' CDs, and I hope
that a few of you might be able to identify/confirm the main differences,
since I only own one of them.

The one I own is from 1988 on the Living Legend label (LLR-CD010) and says it
was mastered in Austria though there's some Italian words in a few spots.  It
came with a two-page discussion of The Who's early career.  It has the same
ten tracks as the vinyl Fillmore East boot (#14 in Hanel's 1982 revised
discography) plus five bonus tracks said to be from the Marquee Club in June
of 1964:  "Long Tall Shorty", "Pretty Things", "Smokestack Lightning",
"Money", and "Here 'Tis" which is misnamed 'Here This'.  Other errors are
'Filmore' with only one L and crediting "My Way" to Pete.

I saw a very different Fillmore East boot CD at a record show.  As I recall,
it had 13 tracks apparently from the same show, and none of the 1964 bonus
tracks.  I think the tracks on this one may have been the same as the Shakin'
All Over boot CD (which has been said to be of better quality?) which I've
also seen but also don't own.  Is my understanding here correct?

Also, I don't recall seeing the five "bonus" tracks mentioned above on any
other boot, whether CD or vinyl.  Is this true?

Rich B.