John's drummer

>other with motions or looks. The Isle of Wight stuff is a good clip for
>this. I would be most interested in seeing the whole show just to watch for
>this. I believe its in this clip where Keith actually points at his foot for
>John and he is constantly making 'Moon' faces at John. Pete and Keith do

If you're referring to the YMB from Isle of Wight it looked like Keith
points to his foot and looks at a soundman. Because [at least one] of the
bass drums sounds "too" loud for the rest of the number, as if the soundman
turned up the level. But, then again,  maybe this WAS ultimately for John's
benefit.