Re: Tommy songbook

>>Between "Overture" and "It's A Boy" there is a song entitled "Tommy"...
>
>I'm not Bishop Tu Tu, but... I found's youse Kunta Kinte! Actually, it's the
FIRST song
>in the book, before the "Overture"...
>
>-wf

Hmmm, in mine it's definitely the second, AFTER Overture.  My book has a
history of The Who on pages 2 & 3, then has full-page photos from page 4 to
8, followed by the table of contents on page 9.  "Overture" covers pages 10
through 13, and the song called "Tommy" is on pages 14, 15 and 16, followed
by a full page photo of Pete windmilling.  There are photos between other
songs, including one of Roger on page 60 that also constitutes page 61 for
some strange reason.

Rich B.