QuadS; JAE's future setlist

I have it on very good authority that The Who will be reuniting to perform
not Quadrophenia but "Quads," the planned rock opera that has so far only
yielded "I'm A Boy."  Pete told my source, "Why would I want to rehash Quad
at this time, when there are a few long-planned rock operas of mine that
haven't seen the light of day yet?"  Pete went on to say that this doesn't
mean he would refuse to ever perform Quad with Roger and John, just that he'd
think 1998 would be a more appropriate year to do that, when the original
album would be 25 years old.  "Siege" is the next Who project Pete will be
working on, and he's looking at the year 2001 to finally unveil "Lifehouse."

And now for something completely different:  There has been some talk that
the John Entwistle Band will be returning to the road later this year.  I
missed most of the last question-and-answer session John and the band had on
America Online, but was able to e-mail a few of my questions directly to
John's AOL address and I did get a reply.  Apparently they have indeed been
monitoring the show reviews posted on our mailing list, and noticed how many
people wished for some variety from show to show in terms of which songs they
play.  Here then are the songs they are practicing for possible inclusion in
the second leg of the tour:

Dancing Master
In The City
Silas Stingy
Blue Red And Grey
Love Is Coming Down
One Life's Enough
Avenging Annie
Oceans Away
Without Your Love
Man Watching
Stop Hurting People

Wow, those should be some pretty darn interesting shows!!   : )

And for the record, this is merely my attempt to keep the BIG LIE thread
going...

On a more serious note, the possibility that The Who might agree to do
something like MTV Unplugged seems less remote these days.  I'd be curious to
know what songs people would like to see/hear them play if they ever do
something like this.

Rich B.