Misc Stuff

>Whoever said John is on "My Time is Gonna Come," I beg to disagree.  The
>opening riff sounds like John, but the rest of the song is entirely too
>boring and static to be him.

That was me and I know what you mean. When will we ever know who plays on what?

>both nights.)  IMHO, Spin Doctors were a waste of time and space (because of
>their talent-or lack thereof-not their looks).

Although there're things I don't like about the Spin Doctors, from what I've
heard they're a really killer band. I think that's what Roger liked about
them. They're a 4 piece where everyone knows just where to play. I just saw
them on Howard Stern and that bass player really knows how to slap and pop
while keeping things driving along.