Re: Dogs

I'm not the Greyhound Girl, but:

"YELLOW PRINTER, good dog, I saw it run at White City, just last week - broke
the record. Nice dog, lovely form, lovely buttocks"

But of course in the demo version of "Dogs" Pete doesn't give this same spiel
at all, his last line is "Take the muzzle off the baby..." And to get back to
the old debate we had months ago, he *IS* saying "there was nothing in my
life bigger than BEER" - listen to the demo!! In the demo he also says "There
was nothing in my life bigger than Reeve" - whatever the hell that means.

Miss Pamela