Re: Who hates whom?

>Hey!  Another poll...I'm game...
>
>I'm sick of hearing...

Dan:

Let's not forget Charlie Daniels, whom I heard doing The South's Gonna Do It
Again today on the radio. Not a pretty sight. It's enough to make one
ashamed of being in this part of the country. Thank the Universal Mind for
REM, Widespread, Petty, and so on.

"Get loud chillen/Get loud, hear?/The South's gonna do it again...."
Worse even then Free Bird. "If I say heah tomor-rey..."

                   Cheers                   ML