Re: McVicar

>From: NakedEye10@aol.com

>McVicar:  No one answered my request for song by song credits on McVicar.  Is
>everyone in the same ignorant boat as I?  Yeah, I've always thought "Waiting
>For A Friend" sounded like The Who all around.  And no doubt that's John on
>"Just A Dream Away."

Well, I've looked up the vinyl, but I'm not sure how much good it's going
to do if you're interested in a song-by-song accounting; it ain't there,
except for the songwriters:

Bitter & Twisted:  Steve Swindells
Just a Dream Away:  Russ Ballard
Escape Part One:  Jeff Wayne
White City Lights:  Billy Nicholls/Jon Lind
Free Me:  Russ Ballard
My Time is Gonna Come:  Russ Ballard
Waiting for a Friend:  Billy Nicholls
Escape Part Two:  Jeff Wayne
Without Your Love:  Billy Nicholls
McVicar:  Billy Nicholls

All instrument credits are just lists of those who played that instrument:
e.g., Guitars:  Ricky Hitchcock, Billy Nicholls, and Pete Townshend

Sorry, HTH.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend