Re: EC "Eyesight... " (big lie)

>Also, is there any truth to the post I read about the agressive advertising
campain that
>MCA is supposed to be launching with the likes of Michael Jordan, or was
that a
>wishful joke??

Just a wishful joke, as part of a new thread for which several people have
created "big lies" about The Who.  I suppose I didn't have to admit this, but
we wouldn't want a panic like there was with the famous 'War Of The Worlds'
hoax!

On the other hand, I'm glad that my fake press release was at least slightly
plausible, because it'd be a treat if some rumors got back to MCA and caused
them some confusion...  Or maybe gave them some good ideas, like a mega-boxed
set of live material!

Rich B.

NP:  "Don't Try To Make Me Real"