Drums, Casting, Jody, ST:NG, McVicar

>McVicar:  No one answered my request for song by song credits on McVicar.  Is
>everyone in the same ignorant boat as I?  Yeah, I've always thought "Waiting
>For A Friend" sounded like The Who all around.  And no doubt that's John on
>"Just A Dream Away."

I'm too lazy to sample each track right now, but I know that it's obvious
when it's John playing on his tracks of the LP, eg., `My Time Is Gonna
Come'. Kenney, too, has a characteristic sound.
What I'd like to know is which tracks John plays on "One Of The Boys". It's
all non-trebly stuff on that LP.