Re: New Boot

Chris, re:

>Saw a new boot at one of the 30 or so used recored stores about 10 minutes
from my house.  It's called "69 Dream" or something like that.

I'm not the good "rev" Jesse Jackson, but... don't touch that one, they've
been swapping Martin Luther King speaches for Who bootlegs for awhile now in
Japan. That one is his famous, "I had a dream", speech...

Actually, the best method of buying an "unknown quantity" boot is to ask the
"merchant" to play part of it for you... Just make sure ehatever you do, that
 you don't tell the guy that Partick Steward is better than William Shatner,
I heard the Japanese bootleg dealers take a great offense to that kinda
talk...

-wf