RE: Still looking (& getogether)Sun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

Mason and all,

Like you and most of us here I tried calling Ticketscamster and got thru
too late at 10:15am. The next day I scanned the phone book for "ticket
brokers" as a last resort. The first one I called, Main Ticket Events
215-568-7440 told me they might have some Thursday (today). Since I
didn't want to wait I tried another, John's Ticket Service 609-742-0502
who could only get one for Saturday @ $140! I purchased it and got it
today via FedEx. You may want to try these guys again, you never know.
Good Luck........

Since I could only get one ticket, is anyone from the list getting
together before or after the concert Sat night? If so let me know, maybe
we can wear a fish on our head to ID ourselfs as list members. I also
believe that the Yanks are playing the Sox that afternoon, I might check
that out as well.

CarlK
ckishel@gateway.opm.com

track records (click) track records (click) track records (click) track
records (click) track records (click)