Pete's Fillmore Show

Hi,
	This is my first post to this list so go easy on me ;) I missed
the announcement of the Fillmore show, sooooo if any lucky fans out
there have a couple of extra tickets for the 4/30 show, PLEASE let me
know by phone or e-mail! Any rumours regarding a second show in SF? It
seems unlikely due to the NY shows being so closely scheduled.
	I have not heard a thing, even in the archives of this list, as
to what the show will consist of. Is it Psychoderelict stuff? Other solo
stuff? Who oldies but goodies? And who is the "special guest"?

Thanks for any help!

Later,

Gene Sady - gsady@mcd.intel.com

MCD Design Systems Support, Intel Folsom, m/s FM3-100, (916)356-6851