Re: Pete's Bleedin' 'and

I have both the picture and a scanner. Unfortunately the picture is wider
than my scanner width of 11" and is also wider than a single page of the
book so the binding runs through the picture. Also there are probably
copyright restrictions here.

Joe

At 09:15 AM 04/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Athena,
>
>The bloody-handed PT picture published in a collection of Annie Leibovitz
>photographs simply called _Annie Leibovitz_.  I'm sure it appeared other
>places (Rolling Stone?).  I have the book at home.
>
>My knowledge of computer stuff is extremely limited.  I will attempt to
>enlist my more technically-proficient husband to scan it and somehow send
>it to you -- unless there is a Who-lister who has both the picture and
>the technology??
>

>Jake
>
>>Hi all.
>>I once found a picture of Pete with his hand covered in blood (post-gig??) in
>>a book in the back of a tiny little bookstore, promptly forgot the title, and
>>never saw it again. You all must have seen this picture. I haven't yet found
>>a way to attain another copy, so if any of you have a scanned .jpg you could
>>send me, or an internet adress that I could download it from I would be very
>>appreciative.
>>
>>Thanks a lot!
>>
>>Athena

-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/