The Highly Successful Sound of Radio London

I rarely listen to the radio except in the car and when my Walkman
batteries are dying, but here are some people I could do without even
that often (in no particular order)...

1. Whoever that guy is who sings that 'love hurts' song that just goes
on and on and has such an annoying voice I just want to RIP THE RADIO
RIGHT OUT OF THE CAR AND BEAT MYSELF TO DEATH WITH IT SO I NEVER HAVE TO
HEAR THAT SONG AGAIN AND THEY PLAY IT ALL THE TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

2. The Rolling Stones, except for "Sympathy for the Devil", which is the
only Stones song that I like at all, mostly 'cause of the backup vocals.
WHOO WHOO! Call me young and stupid, but I just don't like the Rolling
Stones.

3. Led Zepllin...again and again...every bleeding night, it's Led
Zepplin. ENOUGH! ENOUGH ALREADY!

4. And I shall jump upon the "DOWN WITH REO SPEEDWAGON!" bandwagon. (not
a speedbandwagon, though!)

Ah...as for bands I'd like to hear more of...only the Who, man! Only the
Who! They're the only band in the world, man! The only good one, man,
the only good one! <lighting incense under Who shrine in my room>
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com