ROG Tracks

     Before we put this issue to bed, does anybody out there know whether
     there were any official singles (CD or cassettes) released from "Rocks
     In The Head" or "Daltrey Sings Townshend"?  Your help as always
     greatly appreciated.

     As far as Rog solo tracks, a recent relisten led to high marks for me
     for "Walkin' The Dog" (get down, Rog, get funky!), "Say It Ain't So,
     Joe" (great vocal) and most anything from "McVicar."  Least would
     definitely be anything written by Franz Liszt (although if you catch
     me in the right mood...).