Re: Moon Movie

Jake, Re:

>I also think Robert Downey Jr. could do a
>credible job.

        Yes!!  I think that's the best suggestion so far.  Not only can
Robert Downey Jr. can do comedy well, he is also good in dramatic roles.  I
think someone like Jim Carrey would make a mockery of the great Keith Moon.
To put the icing on the cake, RD jr. resembles Moon somewhat, especially
around the eyes.  However, I think the best choice would be an unknown
actor, but that actor would be branded for life because of that role.
                                                                        Stacey