Re: Pete on tour

Gary, re:

>    Well I'm not America's Funniest Home Video, but I coulda sworn someone
posted that they actually bought and sold copies of it... however, maybe they
mistook 2 or 3 for the 1st one (there IS a 3rd one, isn't there?).....
>    You'd think SOME distributor out there would obtain the RIGHTS to it,
>already .....

I'm not Cleveland Watkiss, but... the person you are referring to was Eddie
Presley (Eddie, are you still with us?) and I believe he may have had the 2nd
& 3rd Ball which are/were in print, but never the first one... Giving the
benefit of the doubt, I called Rhino and they said they never had it...

Hard to say why nobody's picked up on this one yet... with the 3 Pete cuts,
it should sell well...

-wf