Re: Pete tix

PD, re:

>My question is, when did they really go on sale?  Was I fooled by the
>recorded message and the tix really went on sale at 9?  Should I be kicking
myself right now for being so gullible? (I've left myself open with that last
sentence).

I'm not Squeaky Fromm, but... the tickets actually went on sale at 10:00AM
sharp. Not having to do a "ticketmaster stand on line" thing since 1993, I
was unaware that these "agencies" only took cash in person, so I wasn't able
to buy as many "extra" tickets as I hoped... (Sorry everyone, right now they
seem to be accounted for, if something changes, I'll let YOU know...) It was
pretty bad though, having to endure these smelly, ugly, old <Bashir> jobs
passing me on-line between 9:00AM - 10:00AM to get their Neil Diamond
tickets. "Is that the best seat you got? Is it any good?" "What's the
'service charge' for?" I had envisionments of some huge beast holding up the
ticket guy at 2 minutes to 10:00AM for a half an hour trying to figure out
how many seats she'd need to fit into...

See yah there...

-wf