tix

Unfortunately to buy tickets via ticket master you have to time it right.
Too early and you have to hang up and try again...too late and *puff*,
they're gone.  I made the call around 9:45....was on hold (quite
nervously) until 10:04.  Ordered 2 for Friday and planned on getting 2 for
Sat. but by the time the phone-operator looked into Sat. there was only
one left...so I decided to leave it for some one else.  That was probably
at minute=13.  I was lucky to have had that kind of timing.

About the Supper Club; who has the specs on it?  How big? Seating or
standing?

Let's make plans a few days prior to have a happy hour gathering before
the show!

-Brawley