Re: Who hates whom?

I want to clarify on my original post why I chose those three bands
because i've noticed some obvious gems I've totally ignored
(Foreigner, Journey, REO Speedwagon).

Im just fed up with radio in general.  Now that the era of "classic
rock" radio is dying a horrible death with the influx of "modern
rock" stations what's left are the overplayed songs that we hated to
hear 15 years ago.  Pink Floyd (I forgot about them) Lynyrd Skynyrd,
Zep, Hendrix, Boston, and the Doors are still DJ favs.  The really
pathetic bands (Styx, REO Speedwagon, Journey) have now moved to
"70's hits stations", which is a softer version of classic rock.

Now I listen to modern rock in the car more than anything else. This
is where one can really hear how the Who's influence is paying big
dividends.  Thank god rock music is serious again.